The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!
The Clans of Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clans of Old

A roleplay site based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter,

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gathering - #1

+6
Rabbittail
Oakclaw
RobinFlight
FadedLight
OnyxStar
StarClan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

21Gathering - #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:58 pm

FadedLight

FadedLight
Deputy

Fadedlight narrowed her eyes, glancing towards Onyxstar as he spoke to Swoopingstar of ThunderClan. She felt guilty for it, but she wished the tom would come fish her out of this like he had earlier. Fuzz-brain, you're deputy, deal with this. She silently scolded herself. "What do you mean, Robinflight? Having troubles in RiverClan?" Fadedlight asked, spinning the conversation, as she felt it was directed at her emotions from the incident with Dapplesplash. Her tone wasn't insulting, it reflected concern for her fellow deputy. Offering an invitational smile, she awaited the RiverClan's response.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Tags:
@RobinFlight
~~~~~~~~~~~

22Gathering - #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:43 pm

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
Deputy

||OAKCLAW||Deputy||26moons||Tags; Rabbittail
Oakclaw just ackwardly walked away. Before she left, she said, “Well, uh... I’m gonna go and meet up with my clan member, Wheaselwhisker, over there. Sorry, ,I’m just eager to talk to them.”
She went to the Medicine cat, realizing another cat was there.
Suddenly, Oakclaw knew not what to do.
“I can’t wait to go back to Thunderclan,” muttered Oakclaw.

OoC: Checked it on Wattpad. 61 words yay!! Not including the top info

23Gathering - #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:30 am

SwoopingStar

SwoopingStar
Leader

SwoopingStar shuffled his paws as the question was asked. The words echoed in his head, "Though, how has it been? Your leadership thus far? I trust you have found it a satisfying challenge?". How's it been? He wanted to shake his head and admit to how difficult being a leader actually was but he couldn't admit that to another leader.

SwoopingStar swallowed heavily and nodded slowly, lookinh over at OnyxStar. "It's going well, good prey..." he meowed not really knowing what to say, "Leadership... It's an interesting role i'll admit" he muttered. He stopped nodding and turned to OnyxStar. "What about you? How you doing at the moment?" He asked politely, hoping that they would move on from the questions about windclan

24Gathering - #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:20 am

OnyxStar

OnyxStar
Leader

OnyxStar found the WindClan leader's response a bit... lacking. He wasn;t sure if it was because the other cat didn;t want to divulge any information to him or if it was because he was not sure what to say. OnyxStar favored the former, and if he was honest he didn't blame SwoopingStar either. It was a good decision to be polite but curt, especially with a rival, so the maine coon did not push for a further reply.

Instead he nodded in agreement. Leadership was an interesting role. A challenging one. But ultimately gratifying, fulfilling. It did not go unnoticed by the black tom that SwoopingStar had nodded a bit excessively. The topic was turned to him however and OnyxStar rearranged his tail to drape over his front paws. "I am well. The clan thrives. Green leaf is certainly a season of great prosperity for us all." The conversaton reached somewhat of a lull then - an awkward silence - but Onyx, though not very chatty was reluctant to let go of SwoopingStar just yet. "You are quite young for a leader," he remarked somewhat offhandedly. "Do you believe it was wise of your previous leader to have named you deputy before any other senior warrior?"
><><><><><><><><><

word count:

tags:
@SwoopingStar

><><><><><><><><><

25Gathering - #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:44 am

Quailfrost

Quailfrost
Medicine Cat

might as well contribute to this thread instead of just lurking,, heh //

Shaking water from his pelt, the tom stumbled over his own paws in his rush to make it to the gathering. He cursed quietly to himself, he was late. Fantastic. He'd only stayed behind for a little bit to store a few herbs and plants, he didn't expect it to take as long as it did. Slowing himself from a sprint to a slow jog as he heard the light murmur of the already gathered cats, Quailfrost dipped his head as he entered the clearing. He didn't really want to initiate a conversation right away, he didn't entirely feel up to explaining why he was late right away, so he avoided eye contact with as many felines as possible.

Walking over to where a significant amount of cats were gathered, he could see a familiar face in the group, Robinflight, and pondered over whether to join her or not. Deciding against it, he settled down a few fox lengths away from the group and began lazily observing the crowd around him, trying to put names to pelts to those who he didn't recognize.

26Gathering - #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Rainfeather

Rainfeather
Medicine Cat

Rainfeather turned her head towards the cat who entered. She sighed, a small smile creeping on her muzzle as she saw the pelt of Quailfrost. Maybe she didn't know the cat well, but to have another medicine cat here right now was a dream from Starclan. Rainfeather slowly got up and walked over to the tom.

Rainfeather smiled as she caught a glimpse of the toms eyes. "Hey Quailfrost," Rain said taking a seat beside the tom. A smile pulled over Rains muzzle as she remembered her first gathering as a Medicine Apprentice, the only cat she would even get close to was either her mentor or Quailfrost. It was a feeling of nostalgia as she sat beside him.

27Gathering - #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:44 am

SwoopingStar

SwoopingStar
Leader

SwoopingStar narrowed his eyes at the other leader. "My leader chose to have a deputy rather than none at all," he meowed bluntly. "As you already know, there was a shortage of capable warriors around at the time and my leader thought I was worthy of the deputy position" he meowed slowly.

"So, yes," he meowed proudly, "I do believe that it was the right decision, I trusted my leader in life and now in death"

28Gathering - #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:42 am

RobinFlight

RobinFlight
Deputy

RobinFlight | Molly | 42 Moons | Deputy | Tagged; FadedLight,
RobinFlight's whiskers twitched as the conversation was spun back upon her, her gaze followed towards the young WindClan leader, "Clan-mates often worry about their leadership's ability to provide for their needs," the tortoiseshell spoke casually, "SwoopingStar faces the worry of those around him fearing inexperience and I have the wrong kind of reputation." She seemed to be above the topic that she spoke of but it bothered her deeply that her clan still wasn't completely behind her. Her claws flexed slightly, "You'd think after everything they'd trust me now." She spoke referring to an omen that had struck the medicine cat and leader, a robin, descending from the sky to flutter around the cats before taking off.

29Gathering - #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:38 pm

FadedLight

FadedLight
Deputy

Curiosity flickered in her eyes, replaced by concern. "Your clanmates don't trust you? I don't mean to pry, but why would they not?" Though she herself didn't trust the swimming fish eaters, she saw no reason for RiverClan not to trust their deputy. Ideas twitched in her brain. A false omen? Bad history? Bad family? Youth? The last one made Fadedlight internally chuckle a bit, given her own age in contrast to the sleek-furred warrior. Age surely wasn't a factor, but perhaps maturity? Letting her mind roam, she waited patiently for an answer.

30Gathering - #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:30 am

RobinFlight

RobinFlight
Deputy

RobinFlight | Molly | 42 Moons | Deputy | Tagged; FadedLight,
The riverclan deputy shrugged her shoulders, "my methods aren't welcome among RiverClan, they are viewed as strategies belonging to ShadowClan or WindClan with no home in the river." It didn't bother her in the slightest to have the ShadowClan deputy pry in her business. The forest was a small place and she doubted that RiverClan's secrets would remain theirs if the feelings against her ran as deep as she suspected they may have. Of course it wasn't that she was above the critique laid upon her; it would cause her to become restless during the night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum