The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!
The Clans of Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clans of Old

A roleplay site based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter,

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnt Sycamore-Open

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Burnt Sycamore-Open Empty Burnt Sycamore-Open Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:49 pm

Rainfeather

Rainfeather
Medicine Cat

'An ancient tree struck by lightning many moons ago. Apprentices are trained here to hunt at night and stalk through undergrowth.'

Roleplay grounds

Last edited by Rainfeather on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Burnt Sycamore-Open Empty RainFeather Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Rainfeather

Rainfeather
Medicine Cat

Rainfeather held her head down until she reached the soft soil of the Burnt Sycamore. Her heart dropped as she pulled her head up, her eyes glazed over the old tree, she gulped before sitting beside the roots of the tree. Her eyes watered as she imagined her apprentice self, battling the other apprentices like a real battle. "Why can't I go back...?" She mumbled remembering the moment clearly. Her legs began to wobble like they usually did. Rain sighed, "I shouldn't wish for the past back. If I didn't hurt myself Shadowclan wouldn't have a medicine cat" She mumbled to herself pulling her lips into a smile. It was obvious the smile was fake though, Rain longed to be a warrior.

3Burnt Sycamore-Open Empty Re: Burnt Sycamore-Open Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:21 pm

FadedLight

FadedLight
Deputy

The trees clawed at Fadedlight's fur as she raced through the woods, the faint breeze blowing her fur back as the slender she-cat weaved through the dark trees. Where was she headed? She truly did not know, but her paws were carrying her to her old apprentice training area - the burnt sycamore. SHe lurched to a halt, her nose catching the scent of another cat. Rae? She proceeded slowly, slinking through the shadows towards the she-cat. She sat watching for a minute, trying to determine the issue. Her jaw dropped as she heard Rainfeather's words. "Rainy..." Fadedlight murmured, creeping out of the shadows.

4Burnt Sycamore-Open Empty Re: Burnt Sycamore-Open Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Rainfeather

Rainfeather
Medicine Cat

It took Rainfeather a moment before she noticed her Sister creeping up on her, she swiftly whipped her eyes with her tail and turned towards FadedLight. "Fae, What are you doing here?" She asked, nuzzling her friend. The she-cat glanced behind Fadedlight cautiously. Not that she didn't trust Fae it's just she didn't want to end up having to hear that Fae got with a tom and she's gonna have kits. "How did you find me?"

5Burnt Sycamore-Open Empty Re: Burnt Sycamore-Open Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:41 pm

FadedLight

FadedLight
Deputy

Fadedlight shivered as Rainfeather called her 'Fae'. She hated the nickname but never had the guts to tell Rain. She watched the cat glance behind Fadedlight, confusing her slightly, but she did not ask.

"I, uh, I honestly don't know what I'm doing here. Rainy why didn't you say something? You know you can talk to me! If this was bothering you so much, why didn't you let me know?" Fadedlight paused, she didn't want Rainfeather to think she was frustrated with her. "You're talking to me now. Tell me what's going through that thistle brain of yours!" she teased lightly, brushing against her sister comfortingly.

6Burnt Sycamore-Open Empty Re: Burnt Sycamore-Open Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:49 pm

Rainfeather

Rainfeather
Medicine Cat

Rainfeather pulled her head away from FadedLight, she sighed then pulled her head back. "I just... I regret hurting myself. I lost everything, My mentor, My body my training..." Rainfeather closed her eyes and held her breath for a moment, flickering her eyes open and closed until the tears disappeared. She shifted her weight for a moment then sat down, her head hung low.

7Burnt Sycamore-Open Empty Re: Burnt Sycamore-Open Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:57 pm

FadedLight

FadedLight
Deputy

Fadedlight sighed, listening to her dear friend's voice. "Oh Rainfeather, it wasn't your fault! You can't change StarClan's path for you. You can, however, make the best of it. If you want, we could spar? You loved doing that when I was a kit." Faded offered a warm smile. She knew her friend was limited due to her injury, but she could still have fun! Fadedlight ran her silver tail under Rain's chin, lifting it as she did so. "Come on, I miss your smile." Fadedlight encouraged, wishing to see happiness sparkling in her sister's eyes.

8Burnt Sycamore-Open Empty Re: Burnt Sycamore-Open Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:19 am

Rainfeather

Rainfeather
Medicine Cat

RainFeather broke into a smile, "Sparing would be great. Just be ready to lose to a medicine cat!" Rainfeather teased before she bopped her sisters nosed with her tail. The she-cat took her place beside the roots of the ancient tree. An evil smiled crossed her face ad she thought of how many ways she could defeat her Sister.

"Ready?"

9Burnt Sycamore-Open Empty Re: Burnt Sycamore-Open Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:00 am

FadedLight

FadedLight
Deputy

Fadedlight sighed flexing her claws. "Okay Tremours, bring it on." she laughed, taking her place on the other side of the tree, and without a moment's hesitation, she dove for the blueish she-cat, aiming her paw to hook around her foreleg and knock her to the ground.

10Burnt Sycamore-Open Empty Re: Burnt Sycamore-Open Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:26 am

Rainfeather

Rainfeather
Medicine Cat

Rainfeather chuckled before quickly leaping over the she-cat and spun herself around. She instantly swat at Fae's back leg gently not wanting to hurt her friend. Before Rain could try and dodge what ever FadedLight had to throw at her she began to stumble.

Rain tensed her legs and closed her eyes before regaining her legs. "That was close" She whispered before glancing back up to Fadedight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum