The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!
The Clans of Old

A roleplay site based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter,

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Owl Tree - Open

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Owl Tree - Open on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Briarheart

Medicine Cat
open roleplay ~

Briarheart ventured around the foot of the tree, breathing softly as if not to disturb the still atmosphere. The tree swayed just a bit, an early wind teasing the leaves. She leaned down to bite at the stems of a tansy sprig and laid it next to the tree roots softly.
Feeling adventurous, she craned her neck and sized up the stretch of bark. Tensing her hind legs, she sprung toward the lowest branch and surveyed the land beneath her.

2 Re: The Owl Tree - Open on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:27 am

Oakclaw

Deputy
Oakclaw jumped from the bush.
“Trrees!” she said. That was her saying. “Well, what’s there to do? Let's see!”
She was much more alive when she wasn't in a gathering. To her, gatherings were boring.
She decided to hunt for a bit. Her idea of hunting was hopping around, scaring prey away but not catching it. She had much to learn!

3 Re: The Owl Tree - Open on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:54 pm

Briarheart

Medicine Cat
Briarheart had a firm grip on the branch as she walked up and down the length. She spotted Oakclaw from her position. Purring faintly, she watched as Oakclaw jumped from the bush and looked around a bit. Pacing the branch slightly, she called out to her.
"Oakclaw!" She purred. "Mind if I join you?"

4 Re: The Owl Tree - Open on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Oakclaw

Deputy
Oakclaw jumped, startled. "Ahh-Uh-Whaa-Who's there?!" she yowled.
She looked up and saw a cat. "Oh. Briarheart! Hi!"
"I'm just, uh... well... sure you can join me!" Oakclaw smiled sweetly.
Oakclaw kept bouncing about. She knew she was being kit-ish, but still, she had loved her kit years.

5 Re: The Owl Tree - Open on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Briarheart

Medicine Cat
"Aha! Oh my goodness, I'm sorry!" She tensed her muscles and jumped down to the soft earth. "I didn't mean to scare you, not at all!" She padded toward Oakclaw as she talked.
"So, what are you up to? You seem enthusiastic." She purred and smiled. She remembered her sprigs of tansy sitting by the tree trunk. Ah, well, she thought, I'll just pick it up later.

6 Re: The Owl Tree - Open on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:56 am

Oakclaw

Deputy
Oakclaw stopped and looked at Briarheart. "Ohh, ahh, whoops, sorry! Anyway, those hunting grounds are waiting for us. I'm just really eager to hunt, that's all." Oakclaw smiled. Inside, she was screaming, you stupid cat, this is not hunting. You're no longer a kit!
She started walking, but she still waited for Briarheart. "I found a place nearby with lots of mice. Be careful not to scare them - " to herself, she thought, Hypocrite. How can you tell Briarheart not to scare the mice away when you do? " - and we'll be back soon, before ya know it, with ten paws full of mice!"

7 Re: The Owl Tree - Open on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Briarheart

Medicine Cat
Briarheart looked at her, analyzing her facial expressions. She tended to do this well, but not always so. She unintentionally narrowed her eyes but flicked them back open.
"Ah, I see. Well then, I'll follow the leader!" She mewed. She looks... nervous? No, that's not right. Hmm.. She followed Oakclaw's steps closely. Best not to over-analyze anything. I'm sure she's fine. She smiled to herself and perked her tail, excited for the hunt.

8 Re: The Owl Tree - Open on Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:30 pm

Oakclaw

Deputy
Anxious suited Oakclaw the best at the moment. In reality, the naïve cat barely knew a thing about hunting on land. She was a great swimmer, yes, and she loved water, yes, and she could easily catch a thing or two – again, yes. But… hunting for mice? Uh-oh!
“Well, uh, I wouldn’t exactly say I’m a leader. I am a deputy, though, but…” Oakclaw barely knew what to say. Once the two cats got to the mouse patch, Oakclaw tried her best. She was known as a Great hunter and silent hunter, she just hoped she could really seriously honestly be one.
“You can do this, Oakclaw,” Oakclaw said so nobody could hear except herself. She breathed in, hoping her sometimes clumsy self wouldn’t show up.

9 Re: The Owl Tree - Open on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Briarheart

Medicine Cat
Briarheart smiled fondly at her. "You'll be a great one someday, I'm sure!" She hopped along the trail before they reached the grounds. Her nose pricked with new scents and her ears angled toward the nearest scuffling. She was a medicine cat, so she didn't hunt much, but she knew a thing or two from the apprentices scurrying outside of her den.
She bent down and tried to spot a mouse among the undergrowth. Finally, she wiggled her haunches and leapt, but her claws landed on a different type of prey: a pinecone. She huffed, face flushing and ears twitching. She glanced toward Oakclaw. "P-pretend like you didn't see that." She half-giggled and hurriedly looked down.

10 Re: The Owl Tree - Open on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Oakclaw

Deputy
Oakclaw gave an embarrassed laugh. 'I am no better,' she assured the medicine cat. 'I can't fight. Thank goodness I'm a deputy and not a warrior, since warriors are expected to fight specifically and I don't know about deputy...' Oakclaw's voice trailed off.
She found a little mouse. 'Kill, kill, kill!' She shouted, scaring the mouse away. Oakclaw puffed and said, 'Scaredy-mouse!'
Also embarrased, Oakclaw casually licked her paw. She was looking for a hole or hallow tree to crawl into. 'Oh well, my fighting skills don't matter —— yet!'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum