The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!
The Clans of Old

A roleplay site based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter,

You are not connected. Please login or register

Herb Patrol ((Rain and Faded))

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Herb Patrol ((Rain and Faded)) on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:18 am

Rainfeather

Medicine Cat
This is a patrol that is searching for herbs.

2 Re: Herb Patrol ((Rain and Faded)) on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:20 am

FadedLight

Deputy
Fadedlight stretched her back, enjoying the warm sunlight filtering through the trees. "Isn't it so nice out today?" she purred, flicking her friend's ear with her tail. She bounded over to a nearby spruce, sharpening her claws on the bark. "So what exactly are we looking for?" the silvery she-cat questioned, shaking her sleek pelt.

3 Re: Herb Patrol ((Rain and Faded)) on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:24 am

Rainfeather

Medicine Cat
Rainfeather shrugged, twirling around the tree her friend was at then sat down on the other side. "Well, we need everything" She mewled slowly, blinking cautiously. Rainfeather glanced around then nestled herself lower onto the forest floor. "I'm just tired of the clan watching me like hawks, Do you know what they want?" She asked, her voice growing more soft.

4 Re: Herb Patrol ((Rain and Faded)) on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:04 pm

FadedLight

Deputy
The silver deputy sat on her haunches, gazing intently at her friend. "No, and I don't think they are. Maybe you just haven't been getting enough sleep?" Worry transfixed into her gaze. I worry about Rainfeather, she seems almost paranoid. I should try harder to make her feel safe, secure, and happy in the Clan. Ever since the incident, it's as though she doesn't trust anyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum