The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!
The Clans of Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clans of Old

A roleplay site based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter,

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Owl Tree - Open

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

11The Owl Tree - Open - Page 2 Empty Re: The Owl Tree - Open Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:48 am

Briarheart

Briarheart
Medicine Cat

"Well, there's always something to improve upon!" She smiled. Stretching her neck toward the ground, she searched the hollow for other fresh scents of mouse. "I was never good at fighting - my denmates always had me beat. That's partly why I took an interest in being a medicine cat." She lifted her head up toward Oakclaw. "I'm sure someone wouldn't mind helping you learn! There's a first time for everything - don't be embarrassed at all."

12The Owl Tree - Open - Page 2 Empty Re: The Owl Tree - Open Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:16 pm

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
Deputy

Oakclaw didn’t like telling people about her weakness. Nobody knew, except for Briarheart now. She wasn’t going to tell anybody else. Ever.
Oakclaw looked at a grey mouse. It was looking up at her with big, brown eyes. The eyes were begging Oakclaw not to eat them.
“Don’t worry, buddy, I’m not eating you,” Oakclaw whispered. With one, swift cat-like movement, she swooped up the mouse in her mouth. It was gross!

13The Owl Tree - Open - Page 2 Empty Re: The Owl Tree - Open Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:29 am

Briarheart

Briarheart
Medicine Cat

Seeing Oakclaw turn away from the topic, she looked away. Was that too much? Did I say something? No, it's okay. But what if.. She shook her head. Don't think like that..
Briarheart trod quietly toward a thicket of bristles, sniffing the ground. Up ahead of it was a small tree covered with dull, purple berries. She trotted to the tree and sniffed around for fresh berries. Briarheart bit a stem, loosening a gathering of berries and setting it on the dusty ground.
She turned around to Oakclaw. "Catch anything?"

14The Owl Tree - Open - Page 2 Empty Re: The Owl Tree - Open Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:11 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
Deputy

“Mmm!” Oakclaw said, “I caught a mouse.”
She showed off the mouse tail, hanging off the edge of her mouth. She nodded. “Mice are so-o-o good.” She didn’t mean it. Really, she thought they were disgusting. Fish. Now that was more like it. She was more of a sea hunter, but she sucked even at that. She was skinny, exercising a lot and eating only tiny morsels.

15The Owl Tree - Open - Page 2 Empty Re: The Owl Tree - Open Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:44 am

Briarheart

Briarheart
Medicine Cat

Briarheart smiled brightly. "Awesome, great work!" She rolled her stem of juniper berries, inspecting them for any damage. She clawed a soft berry and tossed it aside. Briarheart turned away now, scanning the ground for any more mice that would be unlucky enough to land in her paws. She would be sure to catch it this time.
As soon as she spotted one, Briarheart tensed her haunches and kept her head low to the ground. She snuck up to the mouse and checked her position. She focused and bound forward, grasping for fur. She sat up, disappointed, and huffed. "Oh, well. We all have our skills. Want to head back to camp? I have some tansy to pick up by the owl tree."

16The Owl Tree - Open - Page 2 Empty Re: The Owl Tree - Open Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:38 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
Deputy

(Will reply again sometime soon))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum