The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!
The Clans of Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clans of Old

A roleplay site based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter,

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking A Brief Vacation!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taking A Brief Vacation! Empty Taking A Brief Vacation! Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:23 pm

FadedLight

FadedLight
Deputy

Hello guys!
I regret to inform you that I will be taking a small leave of absence. That's a lie, I'm actually really excited! I'm taking a vacation to California - Disneyland specifically. Glad to get out of the snow and onto the beach! Anyhow, I will be without my laptop until December 7. I will miss you guys when I'm gone, and look forward to roleplaying with you when I get back! Very Happy

Bye, my friends!
Faded

2Taking A Brief Vacation! Empty Re: Taking A Brief Vacation! Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:14 am

Briarheart

Briarheart
Medicine Cat

Have fun on vacation! Very Happy

3Taking A Brief Vacation! Empty Re: Taking A Brief Vacation! Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
Deputy

Enjoy!

4Taking A Brief Vacation! Empty Re: Taking A Brief Vacation! Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:14 am

FadedLight

FadedLight
Deputy

Thanks, guys! Home now!

5Taking A Brief Vacation! Empty Re: Taking A Brief Vacation! Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
Deputy

Awesome!! Very Happy We missed you! The site's dying, we need help!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum