The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Clans of Old
Welcome to The Clans of Old. Register and create your character to join us in the story of the four original forest clans. Choose between RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan and begin your own story!

May StarClan always guide your paws!
The Clans of Old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clans of Old

A roleplay site based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter,

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gathering - #1

+6
Rabbittail
Oakclaw
RobinFlight
FadedLight
OnyxStar
StarClan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

31Gathering - #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 pm

FadedLight

FadedLight
Deputy

Fadedlight let out a slight hmm. Did she mean gruesome, when referring to ShadowClan? Fadedlight was well aware of the common misconceptions connected to her clan. WindClan? Did she enjoy to chasing rabbits? Whatever it may be, I see no reason not to trust this specific cat... Especially if you're a fish muncher too. "What exactly are your 'methods'?" Fadedlight continued, her eyes curiously transfixed on the tortie.

32Gathering - #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:11 pm

OnyxStar

OnyxStar
Leader

The manner in which the smaller cat spoke, impressed OnyxStar. It was direct and honest; filled with a conviction that spoke of an inner strength. The coon narrowed his eyes slightly. In time - with maturity and experience, SwoopingStar would prove to be a great leader to WindClan. Especially if he kept such strong faith in his deceased leader.

Unlike SwoopingStar, Onyx did not have such respect or reverence for his deceased leader. The muddy colored tabby, named FallStar had never been much of an inspiration, especially not in her waning years. She had become distant, somewhat crazed, lacked faith in StarClan and was far too passive. Choosing him as deputy had not been her choice, anyway. A shared dream between leader and medicine cat had him chosen and bearing the weight of responsibility for the last three lives of FallStar.

So, he respected the WindClan leader. Admired his certitude. OnyxStar nodded once and meowed, "You have convinced me, SwoopingStar. I wish you well in your leadership."
><><><><><><><><><

word count:

tags:
@SwoopingStar

><><><><><><><><><

33Gathering - #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:03 am

RobinFlight

RobinFlight
Deputy

RobinFlight | Molly | 42 Moons | Deputy | Tagged; FadedLight
RobinFlight let out a half-hearted laugh, her tone changed as if impersonating a cat from a clan, "RobinFlight is weak-willed, ambitious, starry-eyed, hostile and manipulative." She raised a paw, dotting it around to add to the effect of impersonating her clan-mates, "what kind of deputy is afraid of getting her paws wet and doesn't care for avenging sunning rocks.." A scoff echoed from her maw as her tone of mocking dropped in favour of a tired drone. "As if we don't have more important things to worry about than a stack of rocks which served no purpose other than to dry our pelts." She referred to the cats gone missing after two-legs had stolen them away. Her gaze shifted to OakClaw of ThunderClan, "they need sunning rocks more than we do."

Her gaze flickered back to that of FadedLight. She imagined that what she said here would somehow come back to bite her like a rat possessed but she didn't care. It was a nice change to clear the air. Her clan-mates were like kits in her eyes, obsessed with possessions instead of caring for the important issues. The fact that apprentices would often be caught along the gorge stirring trouble with WindClan cats or that she was certain ShiverPaw was getting food from two-legs. More problems bubbled to mind, issues that would just be ignored. The fact that no cat guarded their camp and as a result kits would often escape camp only to nearly drown in the river, moon after moon. She wondered if issues like this plagued the other clans or if RiverClan alone faced these troubles.

34Gathering - #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:00 am

FadedLight

FadedLight
Deputy

Fadedlight let out mrrow of amusement at the she-cat's impersonation of her clanmates. Offering a kind smile, she began to speak. "There is always room for new ideas within a clan she began, biting back a comment about them letting Dapplesplash into their watery nests. "It would be foolish to let their remarks bring you down, trust me I know." Fadedlight added hesitantly. Why did I bring it up? She wondered, thinking back to that rainy night when she and Dapplekit at the time, had tried to sneak away from their clan, sick of everyone's quiet whispers about their kittypet blood after their mother left. Shaking her head slightly to banish the memories, she directed her attention back to Robinflight.

35Gathering - #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:20 am

SwoopingStar

SwoopingStar
Leader

SwoopingStar dipped his head to the other leader. "Thank you" he meowed simply, before returning his gaze to the rest of the gathering. He was unsure of what the other leader meant by the phrase 'You have convinced me' but he didn't want to push for an answer.

36Gathering - #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 pm

RobinFlight

RobinFlight
Deputy

RobinFlight | Molly | 42 Moons | Deputy | Tagged; FadedLight
RobinFlight's eyes blinked slowly, she appreciated the other deputies effort to comfort her. The statement 'trust me I know' did raise curiosity in the tortoiseshell's mind but she chose not to bring it up. Given by the adjustment in the shadowclan deputies posture it was something she would rather not talk about. RobinFlight normally wouldn't have respected a cats wishes regarding secrets but in this moment, she owed it to the she-cat to bide her time. "Where is DuskStar?" She questioned aloud, eyes flicking from leader to leader. "We would do well to start the gathering soon." She silently wondered if the ThunderClan leader would show up but didn't bother asking.

37Gathering - #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gathering - #1 Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:57 pm

FadedLight

FadedLight
Deputy

Fadedlight shook her head. "I have no idea." she responded, her eyes briskly searching the clearing for the alluded she-cat, her eyes momentarily resting on Rainfeather, who was conversing with the RiverClan medicine cat. If she was correct, the pair had a history.

Fadedlight felt a pang in her heart. She had not allowed herself to grow close to any cats from other clans. She knew how dangerous they could be, and after Dapplesplash, she just couldn't bring herself to even immerse in a friendly conversation with other clan cats, keeping all commute strictly polite. Somewhere deep within her polite and reserved mask she had on, there was a piece of her begging to at least try to have friends in other clans. It's not against the code if you're just friends! it reminded. Friends can be your greatest strength. Still, Fadedlight was apprehensive. Friends were just another piece of this puzzle to lose...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum